Storytelling Events & Festivals
“I brought three children aged 3, 4 and 5. They all loved the stories, felt fully included and really enjoyed themselves. Thanks” Wrexham Carnival of Words Festival
“Jude was so animated and let the children join in as much as possible even the really young ones! Listening to some childhood stories that I'd forgotten made me appreciate how important it is to read to my baby.” Mum and 6 month old baby girl, Bridge Chapel Community Centre
Each community event is unique so prices can vary depending on your requirements.
Little Lamb Tales offers the following:
- Professional service.
- A range of well researched stories and tales to complement your event.
- Full and enhanced DBS certificate for working with children and vulnerable groups.
- Public liability insurance.
- Great testimonials from previous clients.
- A vintage VW camper van which will form a backdrop for the storytelling sessions.
Full day (including four half hour sessions throughout the day) FROM £300
Half day (including 2 half hour sessions) FROM £200
Festivals FROM £300 per day £550 for 2 days or £800 for 3 days
Prices may vary and do not include travel expenses which are negotiated at point of booking.
An additional charge may apply for Bank Holidays.
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFORMATION
EMAIL Jude at: email@example.com