Storytelling Events & Festivals
Each community event is unique so prices can vary depending on your requirements.
Little Lamb Tales offers the following:
- Professional service.
- A range of well researched stories and tales to complement your event.
- Full and enhanced DBS certificate for working with children and vulnerable groups.
- Public liability insurance.
- Great testimonials from previous clients.
- A vintage VW camper van which will form a backdrop for the storytelling sessions.
Full day (including four half hour sessions throughout the day) FROM £375
Half day (including 2 half hour sessions) FROM £275
1 x hour slot with two 30 minute storytelling slots £175
Festivals FROM £375 per day £675 for 2 days or £995 for 3 days
Jude has provided storytelling at a range of events across Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire, North Wales, Shropshire and beyond.
Prices may vary and do not include travel expenses which are negotiated at point of booking.
An additional charge may apply for Bank Holidays.
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFORMATION
EMAIL Jude at: email@example.com
“I brought three children aged 3, 4 and 5. They all loved the stories, felt fully included and really enjoyed themselves. Thanks” Wrexham Carnival of Words Festival
“Jude was so animated and let the children join in as much as possible even the really young ones! Listening to some childhood stories that I'd forgotten made me appreciate how important it is to read to my baby.” Mum and 6 month old baby girl, Bridge Chapel Community Centre