We respect the privacy of our users and comply with GDPR requirements. We have two slightly differing privacy policies, one for our website and one for our app.
Privacy guidelines for our website
We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information and Data about you on littlelambpublishing.co.uk without your knowledge or action. If you contact us via email we will ask you specifically whether you are happy to be added to our email database. If you say yes, this will be stored safely and if you say no, there will be no further unsolicited contact from ourselves unless you make contact first. The only other information that is collected is in the event of you purchasing books, CD’s or downloads directly from the website. Any information collected is NOT SHARED with outside agencies.
You are able to access other websites and social media pages from our website. You understand and agree that your access to these pages and their services is a matter entirely between you and the other parties and littlelambpublishing.co.uk shall have no liability for any such access or use.
We do not currently collect the IP address of visitors to our website, or use any methods or systems to determine the geographic region of visitors to the website except through Google Analytics who have their own GDPR guidance to comply with.
Privacy guidelines for the Little Lamb Phonics app
Little Lamb Phonics does not
- Track children’s locations
- Allow access to social media or the internet (apart from our website using a ‘parent gate’)
- Transmit any information to outside parties.
- Contain advertising
Little Lamb Phonics does
- Collect anonymous usage information to help us to improve our services and applications.
- Does offer in app purchases but only via a ‘parent gate’
- Reserve the right, at any time to add to, change, update or modify this policy by posting onto the site without any other notice to you. It is your responsibility to review this policy from time to time.