Hi, I'm Jude Lennon, an author and storyteller. You can find out about the following here.
- My books.
- Author Visits and talks for schools, libraries and events.
- Little Lamb Tales which provides storytelling sessions for Primary Schools, events and festivals.
- The Creative Writing Courses I run with Team Author UK.
- The writing retreats I run with Team Author UK.
- My Patron of Reading work.
- My partnership with The Bobby Colleran Trust.
- The work I do with Hal's Books
I've always written and I'm passionate about books, words, storytelling, reading and imagination. Until now, my books have been for children and normally, but not always, written in rhyme. However, this year I am launching a collection of stories for adults.
I'm the current Disney Winnie the Pooh Laureate for the North West, a proud member of Team Author UK, a learning destination for the Children's University, a Patron of Reading and a member of the Alliance of Independent Authors. I work closely with the Liverpool based charity The Bobby Colleran Trust for whom I've written two books and I have also been commissioned by Everton in the Community to write a book for them. I'm currently working with Hal's Books on a series of books which feature an autistic main character. This series is part of the Awesome About Autism range and aims to raise awareness about Autism but also give autistic readers a character they can relate to.
Please look around and thanks for visiting.
"Your books are firm favourites in our house, up there with Julia Donaldson and Dr Seuss!" G Wakerley
- Hal and the End Street £6.99
- Hal and the Parties £6.99
- A Slice of Lennon £6.99
- Sir Lambalot £7.99
- That's Our Home! £7.99
- Astronaut Lamby £7.99
- Pirate Lamby and His Woolly Crew £8.00
- Floga With Flossie £8.00
- Lamby Goes Camping £8.00
- The Dragon Of Allerton Oak £8.00
- Glad To Be Dan £8.00
- Tales from the Travel Pouch £9.99
- Hal Books 1 & 2 £12.00
- Books and Picnic Packs £15.00 – £20.00
- Book and Mascots £15.00